Feb. 15, 2016
Sen. Anthony Pollina (Washington Co – P/D) introduced a bill earlier this session (S.175) to reform the state’s property tax system in a way that would result in lower property taxes for low- and middle-income Vermonters, and force the rich to pay their share. Currently, that bill is sitting in the Senate Finance Committee and we need YOUR help to get it moving!
Please send an email today to John Campbell and the members of the Senate Finance Committee asking them to please take up S.175 (Click here to send an email in support of S.175)!
- Sen. John Campbell (D-Windsor), President Pro Tempore
- Sen. Tim Ashe (D/P-Chittenden), Chair of Senate Finance
- Sen. Mark MacDonald (D-Orange), Vice Chair of Senate Finance
- Sen. Ginny Lyons (D-Chittenden)
- Sen. Michael Sirotkin (D-Chittenden)
- Sen. Claire Ayer (D-Addison)
- Sen. Kevin Mullin (R-Rutland)
- Sen. Richard Westman (R-Lamoille)