Vermont Progressive Party, Coordinating Committee
Minutes, March 14, 2017
Called to order 7:34
Attending: Mulvaney-Stanak, Daybell, Abbott, Polyte, Decker, Norton, Davis, Kane, Wronski (staff)
- Town Mtg Recap: Update, No Action
- Candidate Support Policy: Edits suggested to Mulvaney-Stanak for rewording two sections and bringing back to CoCo via e-mail for final approval on data sharing rules and print template approval process. Motion to approve otherwise (Norton/Daybell). All ayes.
- Personnel Policy: Proposal to review part of CTO policy. Motion to send back to personnel committee for further refinement based on conversation (Abbott/Kane) All ayes.
- CoCo Vacancies: We discussed two at-large vacancies on the Coco and possible nominees. We will attempt to temporarily fill the two positions by our April Coco meeting. State Committee will take final vote to file seats for remainder of the terms in May. Motion: Mulvaney-Stanak to offer to two candidates proposed to temporarily fill seats until May. (Daybell/Norton) Passes 7-1(Kane opposed)
- Membership/Outreach Committee: Update, No Action
- Rapid Response Policy: Motion to accept latest draft as presented (Norton/Daybell) All Ayes
- CoCo Fundraising: Abbott pitched for CoCo members to work local network for new MoDos. Abbott to follow up by e-mail.
- VPP/VDP meeting: Mulvaney-Stanak will follow up with doodle for an extra bonus conference call.
Adjourn at 9:04